The great thing about writing is it has given me opportunities to collaborate with many cutting-edge HR professionals I would never had the opportunity to work with. Today is no exception.
Chris Ferdinandi of Renegade HR came up with an idea for an e-book called ‘Do Amazing Things- Things you can do to become a better HR pro in 2010’. He then pulled together a group of outstanding HR professionals to contribute to the project. Authors include:
- China Miner Gorman from SHRM
- Michael VanDervort from Human Race Horses
- Lance Haun from Rehaul
- Karla Porter from the Greater Wilkes-Barre Chamber in PA
- Paul Hebert from I2I
- Jim D’Amico, recruiter extraordinaire
- Victorio Milian of Creative Chaos Consultant
- Ben Eubanks from UpstartHR
- Steve Boese from Knowledge Infusion
- Nathaniel Rottenberg from Rypple
- Trish McFarlane from HR Ringleader
- Jessica Lee from APCO Worldwide
So, check out our new book today on Renegade HR and let us know what you think! I’ll also be posting it here on my site later in the week.