It’s the time of year when HR professionals are preparing for their PHR and SPHR exams. One resource I’ve supported from it’s inception is the Rock the PHR e-book written by Ben Eubanks. This study resource is different because it not only focus on the actual test preparation, it also provides strategies for study and keeps you motivated in a humorous way. What else do you get for $19.97?
- Details HRCI standards for each section of the exam
- Provides links to helpful outside resources
- Helps to organize your exam strategy
- Walks you through the exam day process
- Builds your confidence
- Makes you a stronger HR professional overall
What won’t the study guide do?
- Empty your wallet (the $19.97 price tag is a steal!)
- Wash your car
- Take the exam for you
There’s also a free newsletter if you need some motivation and help with studying. Once you click through the link below, click “Freebies” and then scroll down until you see the little envelope picture to get on the email list.
So, there you have it. It’s a great resource and if you know of anyone studying for the exam and needing that little extra “boost”, point them in the direction of Rock the PHR. To get your copy, click on the icon on the right side of the blog. You’ll have your copy within minutes and can begin to ROCK the PHR! Good luck!!