I’m excited to announce a special edition of the HR Carnival coming June 16th. I will be hosting an entire carnival of posts dedicated to examples of how you are incorporating “social media” or “new media” into your work. Whether you are in human resources, recruiting, marketing, finance, or other aspects of business, we’re interested in real case studies of people who are getting it right for their organization. Here are some points to consider including in your post:
- Name or type of organization
- Employee base size or revenue
- What do you do for the organization
- What new media tools or platforms are you using
- What problem are you addressing or solving with social media
- Is there a cost savings
- What were some of the obstacles, if any
- How did you handle obstacles or opposition
- What is the current state and any outcomes you produced
Those are just food for thought to get you started. The reason I want to do this carnival is that one take away from HRevolution is that we need to begin using social media in our day-to-day jobs so that we can spread the word to more mainstream HR pros and recruiters. There are many benefits and if we have a pool of great case studies to draw from, it will make all our jobs easier.
So, send your post to me by next Monday, June 14th. E-mail them to me at TrishaM89@gmail.com.