I had a HR-related post all ready to go for today but woke up and feeling happy and a little silly. Instead of running something traditional, I thought I’d go for something more fun. Some of the posts I like to read on other blogs are the ones that tell me about the writer on a personal level. With that in mind, here are a few “fun facts” that I wouldn’t normally share, but hey, we’re all friends, right?
- I am addicted to instant iced tea.
- I am afraid of raccoons and tiny frogs.
- My favorite flower is the alstroemeria. I hate red roses.
- I think all women should be able to change tires, spark plugs, headlights, etc. I can do mine, and have. Last time I changed my tire was several years ago when I had my jeep. And yes, I was in a skirt and heels on the way to work.
- I love Dane Cook and Billy Bob Thornton in a really bad way- can’t explain it
- I am not afraid to admit that I like Prince and Rick Springfield.
- I once met Colin Powell and he was the coolest man ever.
- I used work with one of President Regan’s press secretaries. He’s one of the most interesting people I’ve ever known.
- If I ever turn on the tv and ‘Close Encounters of the Third Kind’ is on, I MUST watch it right then at whatever part of the movie it is.
- I hate drama.
- I am honest.
- I don’t like to cry.
- I don’t like to boo hoo about problems or difficulties- I am definitely a “mind over matter” kind of girl and I just let it all make me stronger and stronger.
- I am a horrible singer but I am the entertainer of my family.
- I am a good cook. I love to make up recipes and I DON’T measure.
- I like risk.
- I like to be independent, but what I really like is to be taken care of once in awhile.
- I am silly.
- I am kinda smart.
- I took piano lessons for 9 years most of which were from a nun.
- I have 3 dogs and a fish I love.
- I like kick boxing and Zumba.
- I like to drink Mic Ultra from a bottle- NO glass for me.
So, why don’t you tell me about you in the comments? What are some of the fun facts I don’t know?