Here we are at another Friday and I think I like the idea of pulling together some great quick hits and bites of information. So, here’s what’s happening this week:
- I’m excited to be a guest on the DriveThru HR radio show on BlogTalk Radio today at noon CST. Co-hosts Bryan Wempen and William Tincup kicked off the new year with a revamped show that focuses on HR practitioners and the issues that affect their day-to-day. But, the show today is not special because I’m on it. It will be special because my two fellow HR Business partners, Cathie Meyers and Terrie Hart, will be joining me as guests on the show. We’re three HR pros who mix strategic guidance with the operational and tactical skills our leaders need.
- This week was HR Carnival week and host Mike Haberman did a fantastic job of grouping posts by personal growth vs. company growth. If you haven’t checked out a carnival before, now’s the time because there really is some amazing writing being shared. Grab your cup of coffee or Mountain Dew and click HERE to enjoy the good stuff.
- Now’s the time to register for a couple great events
- There are only 33 tickets remaining to HRevolution in Atlanta on April 30th. Be sure to give the event a look HERE and sign up today. This will be THE HR event of the year!
- HR Executive Forum in NYC on March 14- 16. Use code RING11 when registering for the Forum and you’ll receive $130 off the early bird rate. Both the early bird rate and the promo code will expire 2/25. Click HERE to register. Hope to see you there!
- HR Executive Magazine is now taking nominations for 2011’s HR Rising Stars. If you’re reading this blog you either work in HR or you are someone who has an HR department in your organization. Take a moment to nominate an HR pro who has made things better.