It’s summertime and that means that if you’re like me, you’re probably sitting somewhere that is hotter than normal and you’re dreaming of a beautiful vacation spot. Maybe you’re just back from that family vacation or you’re just about to head to an exotic locale to sip tropical drinks. Either way, you’re probably not quite as focused on how to learn more or where to spend your time (and conference budget) this fall.
That’s why today is the perfect time to tell you how to get 2 great conferences together and save yourself time and money!
Working in conjunction with our friends at the HR Technology Conference, which is being held in Las Vegas from October 3-5, 2011, the HRevolution is slated to take place on October 2, 2011, the day before the big HR Technology Show kicks off.
What is HRevolution all about?
Engagement, intense discussion, challenging sessions and conversations led by and made relevant for a wide cross-section of Human Resources professionals and thinkers. It is simply a different and unique event, and the people that have attended HRevolution events in the past always walk away with inspiration, insights, and plans for action. Here is just a taste of the sessions you can attend:
- The Talent Anarchy Hacklab- You have to break stuff down in order to fix it.
- How Does Technology Set Your Team Apart?- Participate in this roundtable discussion and learn what your peers are doing, what is working and what isn’t.
- A Metric, A Trend and An Analytic Walk Into A Bar….– It’s no joke! Learn how to make an HR or Workplace Analytic project impactful to your business.
- Change Leadership Challenge!- Go head to head alongside two of the leading thinkers on change leadership.
- The State of HR Education & Transitioning Students Into Practitioners- The ultimate in teaching us how to create a team of new practitioners who will be capable to lead.
- And many more….
So if you were planning to head to Vegas for the HR Technology Conference, come in a day early and join us at HRevolution – Las Vegas. And if you are an HRevolution fan, but have never been to the HR Technology Conference before, well, now is a fantastic opportunity to combine both events in one trip. Registrants for HRevolution – Las Vegas will receive an awesome discount code good for $600 off the onsite registration rate of $1,795 that can be applied to the HR Technology Conference registration. That’s the biggest discount available, so register for HRevolution today and we’ll send you your discount code for the HR Technology Conference!
See you soon in Vegas!!