We’re only one week away from the HRevolution taking St. Louis, MO by storm and I thought it would be fun to share the top ten reasons to attend. They are:
10. You want to surround yourself with HR people who are all thinking about how to keep #HRPositive!
9. You can’t bear the thought of sitting through another boring traditional conference presentation.
7. You want to hear how world-class HR leaders are handling some of the same issues you are.
6. You’ want to get in on the HR Happy Hour show.
5. You’ve clawed your way out of “cubicle land” and want to talk about the future of HR.
4. You want to see Ben Eubanks of Upstart HR chug a whole 2 liter bottle of Diet Mountain Dew.
3. You’ve never had Toasted Ravioli and it’s high time you did!
2. It’s high time you learned about the Art of Candidate Engagement.
And the number one reason to attend HRevolution…..
1. You want to learn, share, collaborate, and network with the most innovative people in today’s HR community. Seriously.
Please visit the HRevolution registration site to sign up today. It will be the best $200 you’ve spent. Also, what other conference can you attend for that price? What a deal! For more information on the un-conference, go to the HRevolution site.
See you in St. Louis!