With only three (yes, 3!) weeks until the HRevolution takes Louisville, KY by storm, I thought it would be fun to share the top ten reasons to attend. They are:
10. Because all the cool kids are doing it!
9. You can’t bear the thought of sitting through another boring traditional conference presentation.
7. You’re tired of just reading blogs and want to start your own but don’t know how.
6. You’ want to get in on the live HR Happy Hour show.
5. You’ve clawed your way out of “cubicle land” and want to talk about the future of HR.
4. You want to see Ben Eubanks of Upstart HR chug a whole 2 liter bottle of Diet Mountain Dew.
3. You’ve never had The Hot Brown and it’s high time you did!
2. Why not? You don’t have anything else planned that weekend.
And the number one reason to attend HRevolution…..
1. You want to learn, share, collaborate, and network with the most innovative people in today’s HR community. Seriously.
See you in Louisville!!!!